The Oneida ESC Group is a family of companies owned by the Oneida Nation of Wisconsin that delivers customer-focused engineering, science, and construction services worldwide.
Our family of companies include: Oneida ESC Group (OESC), Oneida Total Integrated Enterprises (OTIE), Mission Support Services (MS2), Sustainment & Restoration Services (SRS) and Oneida Engineering Solutions (OES). We integrate our staff for dedicated, cooperative, and business-like delivery of services to enhance our customers’ missions.
Serving the Federal market, Mission Support Services (MS2) is an 8(a) firm that delivers construction, design-build services, construction management, and technical services for installation facilities with commitment to all elements of customer mission support.
MS2 has an immediate opportunity to expand our construction management teams in the Phoenix, AZ and Bakersfield, CA areas. These available positions will include the roles of Project Manager (PM), Assistant PM, Superintendent/Site Safety Health Officer(SSHO), and Quality Control Manager (QCM).
We are looking for individuals with a minimum of 10 years’ experience managing construction projects as a federal contractor ranging from $1M-$10M in size. The ideal candidate will possess strong written and oral communication skills in order to build and maintain client communication throughout the duration of a project, provide subcontractor oversight ensuring quality controls remain in place and manage employees on project sites.
As a member of our team you have the ability to understand building and civil design plans/specifications, provide general cost estimating and tracking, ensure project timelines, submit plans and production reports, obtain permits, provide site safety oversight, understand procurement, inventory control and government reporting requirements for large construction projects.
HS diploma or equivalent required. 2 or 4 year degree related to construction is strongly preferred
- Minimum of 10 years as an Assistant Project Manager, Superintendent or similar position with the same scope and responsibilities as described.
- Demonstrate knowledge of federal government production reports as it pertains to each project
- Must be able to communicate effectively with various government entities (our clientele)
- Able to pass background check and drug screen
Preferred Knowledge and Skills:
- Current OSHA 30 Hour Construction
- CQC/SSHO Certification desired
- Prior experience working as a federal contractor in the construction industry or working with federal agencies as a client on construction projects.
- Strong construction estimating skills with a demonstrated ability to complete projects on time within budget
- Ability to multi-task, problem solve, and lead project to completion