LRS Consulting Services is seeking two experienced Senior Project Managers for our client.. This is a 6-month contract opportunity that could lead to permanent employment for the right person. If you’re that person, if you have the Project Management expertise that we need, submit your resume now!
LRS Consulting Services has been delivering IT excellence for over three decades. Our reputation for quality, flexibility, and strong relationships with our clients keeps them turning to us to meet their IT consulting needs. Our contacts combined with your technical expertise equals career possibilities for you. So let’s get to work!
About the role
Game-changing technology projects need expert project managers to drive them – and that’s where our Project Program Management IT team comes into its own. We lead all aspects of IT project, program and portfolio activity and collaborate across all areas of the company to get results for our customers that exceed their expectations. Focused on completing projects and programs on time, within scope and budget, we define the project value proposition, manage resources, guide project team members and keep leaders updated on the project status and risk factors.
- Ensure the seamless delivery of all security services
- Typically responsible for mid to large sized security projects
- Impact is on the entire function or process
- Defines and monitors project team resources
- Identifies and allocates resources as necessary to ensure project/program deliverables are met
- Evaluates and recommends techniques and practices that ensure goal achievement
- Influences and manages continuous improvement of project/program process, practices and initiatives
- Strong awareness of industry trends, business conditions and internal processes and practices to meet project/program delivery requirements
- Lead mid- to large-sized project teams
- Communicate clearly and present at senior leadership levels
- Manage risk and project decisions
- Proficient in negotiating and conflict management
- At least 8 years of experience as Project Manager in an enterprise environment
- PMP Certification Strongly Desired
- At least 2 years of experience in IT Security
LRS is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants for employment will receive consideration without unlawful discrimination based on race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, gender identity, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, genetic information, citizenship status or protected veteran status.