We are currently seeking a Project Manager for a long term contract role in Atlanta, GA. The ideal candidate will have a solid background of compliance and regulations experience. This is a fast paced team.
- Performs standard analyses of business goals and objectives and needs of the business environment. Plans and designs business processes and makes recommendations in order to improve and support business activities that enhance user experience.
- Builds, monitors and manages highly-functioning teams that effectively accomplish objectives and meet milestones in a timely fashion by proactively identifying, managing and quickly resolving issues and problems.
- Defines project scope, resource requirements, budget, timeline, deliverable and milestones: evaluates various courses of action on an ongoing basis and selects the best alternative to attain project goals.
- Manages projects through all phases of the life cycle, including project initiation, project requirements and specifications, design, construction, testing, installation and post implementation review.
- Maintains focus on project plan tasks, manages risks throughout the project life cycle, and makes contingency plans to manage issues that pose risk to budget, time delivery or functionality.
- Determines the detailed information requirements of the project stakeholders and the project/organization, develops feedback routines to ensure two-way communication.
- Determines the requirements for project time reporting, develops a communications management plan, and establishes project status reporting process and cycle.
- Oversee development of project documentation including business requirements, user acceptance testing (UAT) and project plans. Oversees execution of test plans/cases for UAT.
- Promotes leadership through collaboration, cooperation and communication across functional areas to ensure that the team achieves goals.
- Provides strong advocacy for a collaborative approach. Ability to effectively influence without hierarchical authority.
- Work with the technical development team to design systems solutions.
- Financial/Budget Management
Education and Experience
- BA/BS degree. PMP certification preferred.
- 5-7 years experience as a project manager leading complex projects simultaneously in multidisciplinary environment.
- High level of expertise with Microsoft Office (including Project) and Sharepoint.
- AGILE experience highly preferred
- SCRUM experience highly preferred
- Occasional travel (20% or less)
About TRC Professional Solutions
For over 10 years, professionals and employers have trusted TRC Professional Solutions with their business and careers. Year after year, Inavero s Best of Talent and Staffing awards have been presented to TRC Professional Solutions for providing superior service and results to both our clients and job seekers. We create a different experience for our candidates and clients by remaining solely focused on bringing the right talent to the right opportunity, throughout every stage of our unique recruitment process. For more information, visit: https://www.trcprofessionalsolutions.com/
Although the emergence and progression of COVID-19 has changed our personal and professional routines, TRC is actively recruiting, interviewing, and placing candidates for all manner of positions. For information on applying, or your current application status, please contact your branch location via email, phone, or the TRC candidate portal.
TRC Staffing Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers all qualified candidates for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identification, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.