Apex Systems is looking for a Project Manager for one of our largest IT clients!
For immediate consideration, please submit your most updated resume!
Job Title: Project Manager
Location: Austin, TX 78731
Contract Length: 6 months
Successful service delivery over a large enterprise application development program, managing customer relationship, managing expectation of customer leadership executives.
- Project management of a large enterprise product development initiative in a scaled agile framework (SAFe) environment.
- Initiate and set goals for programs according to the strategic objectives of the program
- Plan the programs from start to completion involving deadlines, milestones and processes
- Manage and control program budgets and contracts
- Devise evaluation strategies to monitor performance and determine the need for improvements
- Supervise all program, release train engineers, scrum masters and project managers
- Discover ways to enhance efficiency and productivity of procedures and people
- Keep senior management informed with detailed and accurate reports or presentations
- Ensure product releases adheres to service transition policies and guidelines
- Min. 3-5 years of experience in Project Management and handling software development
- Experience with Development Methodologies-Agile with Scrum
- Proven experience as program director or other managerial position
- Thorough understanding of project/program management and SAFe framework and methods
- Excellent Knowledge of performance evaluation techniques and key metrics
- A business acumen with a strategic ability
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- An analytical mindset with great problem-solving abilities
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal and able to effectively work with senior management and executives
- Experience working in ITIL and SEI CMMi processes
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178