Project Manager - Automation Systems
Indianapolis, IN 46278
A full-time opportunity is available for a Project Manager based in Indianapolis, IN. If you enjoy managing and executing Automation Capital Projects and want to work with some of the best automation solutions available within the market today, then consider this opportunity with one of the premier companies serving this market.
As a project manager in this role, you will lead automation projects of significant importance to the organization across a diverse industry base which includes – pharmaceutical, chemical P&P, etc. Overall accountability for project scope, deliverables, cost, profitability, schedule, quality, and resources.
Project Scope includes working with DCS Automation Systems
- Responsible for the commercial and technical success of automation projects of various sizes and complexities.
- Develop project plans and budgets to guide the execution and control of the project.
- Coordinate and direct technical and organizational professionals to execute the project plan. Make sure team members’ roles and responsibilities are identified and well understood.
- Manage overall change controls
- Identify and manage project risks.
- Collect and disseminate performance information, including Project Review data, status reporting, progress measurement, and forecasting.
- Manage the overall quality standard – project execution methodology planning and scheduling
- Manage overall project performance to ensure customer expectations are met or exceeded within budget.
- Assist in the development and implementation of account and project strategies
- Manage and issue all project invoices
- Assist with recruiting efforts
- Create and maintain a positive and engaging team and work environment.
- Demonstrated success performing the above responsibilities
- 4 year Bachelor of Science Degree/equivalent with at least 10 years’ experience in automation, control systems engineering, manufacturing or related field.
- Experience having financial accountability and management of large $10M projects with a broad scope of work
- 6-8 years as a Project Manager working with Industrial Automation Projects
- Systems Integration experience
- Strong communications skills – both written and oral.
- Ability to negotiate effectively
- Ability to travel to customer sites as needed during front-end and execution of the project.
For consideration, please submit your resume in Word format to email@example.com at National Engineering Resources or fax to (763) 561-7610.