Are you a friendly and motivated individual who loves working in a fast-paced environment? If so, we are looking for a multifaceted individual who can successfully multi-task the day to day responsibilities of a Project Manager. We are looking for someone who is comfortable using MS Project, has great budgeting and cost management skills, and has exemplary organization and analytical skills. If this sounds like you, please don't hesitate to apply below!
• MS Project
• MS Office suite including Excel and PowerPoint
• Budget/cost management experience
• Extensive experience in the Project Management process including developing and driving process and tools standardization and adoption.
• Highly flexible and able to quickly adapt to changing priorities.
• Interpersonal, analytical, and organizational skills.
• Coaching and mentoring of Project team members including less seasoned Project managers in an inspirational and effective manner is critical.
• Substantial experience leading multiple projects in a large scale Systems delivery environment.Skills
•Project Management (2 years of experience is required)
•Budgeting (1 year of experience is required)
•Cost Management (1 year of experience is required)
•Years of experience: 2 years
Working hours: 8 AM - 4 PMRandstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.