A rapidly growing, engineering firm is seeking a Project Manager. This company works hard to ensure their projects are planned, designed & managed to meet and exceed the clients' expectations. Works on a wide range of diverse projects.
Great company with excellent culture, family oriented, and invests into all of its employees. Excellent benefits paid vacation, sick leave, holidays, 100% company-paid competitive benefits package, strong bonus program.
- B.S. Civil Engineering/land development
- P.E. in Oregon
- 5+ years of Civil Engineering experience in site civil design with a combination of roadway, traffic, storm water, irrigation design and utility relocation
- Sound inter-personal communication skills (verbally and in writing) and public relations
- Experience with Auto CAD, Civil 3D, hydrology modeling, Microsoft application including MS project, civil design with QA/QC procedures
- Strong management skills in project estimating, man-hour allocations, cost accounting methods (for project management)
- Solid leadership skills
My name is Carmen Vargas and I place professionals at all levels across the country. To confidentially discuss the next step in your career, I encourage you to contact me at (605)679-9458 or via email at email@example.com
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States over the past 28 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or protected veteran status