Our client, a world leader in Pharmaceuticals and In-Vitro Diagnostics (IVD) tools, is seeking a “Project Manager IV".
- Manages project team information to support project team, LCT and/or LCC decision making
- Tactical coordination of timelines/budgets for all projects and functions within a LCT:
o Manage execution of cross-functional plans and track of progress of activities;
o Integrated resource and budget planning;
o Identify gaps, potential bottlenecks or delays and challenge assumptions;
o Risk management incl. critical path, risk assessment, scenario creation and analysis;
o Proposes options to close gaps and get projects back on schedule;
o Single point of control for project data (collect from functions/finance; owns version management and release of changes);
o Compile and communicate project reports.
- Guides team processes, ensuring consistency, transparency and optimization.
- Implements / pulls in best practices to project teams; fosters continuous improvement by ensuring knowledge, experience exchange.
- Guides and manages preparation for project milestone reviews.
- Defines, measures and reports key performance indicators for their projects, enabling teams and functions to measure and improve quality, efficiency and effectiveness.
- Meeting management (sets agenda, organizes meetings, edits minutes)
- BS/BA in science, engineering or business administration OR equivalent combination of education and work experience (or) Master’s degree (Life Sciences field of study ) preferred.
- Project Management specific training and/or certification preferred
- 6+ years project management, product development and/or relevant experience
- Work experience in a regulated environment (Knowledge of US and Intl Regulations) / Clinical Research experience would be a plus.
- Knowledge of MS Project and MPM.
- Previous experience with standard project management process (PMI) desired.
- Strong negotiation and meeting facilitation skills required.
- Diagnostic and/or Pharmaceutical industry and relevant diagnostic area knowledge preferred.
- Management of complex projects with ambitious milestones in high pressure circumstances.
- Good understanding of the Diagnostic Design Control process preferred.
Please respond with your updated resume and contact information to email@example.com.
DAWAR CONSULTING, INC.