Job Description: Project Manager-Local Consultant
Incumbent will be a member of the GA Ops Team reporting into the Business Management Team. GA Ops is seeking a Project Manager who will be responsible for managing and executing on Compliance project activities. This role will require strong analytical, influential, and project management skills to effectively manage and execute.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently with management and technical support teams on highly visible, complex projects
- Provide strategic and tactical leadership and direction in achieving desired business objectives with respect to quality cost and timelines
- Focused and versatile team player that is comfortable under pressure and able to flex responsibilities as needed.
- Excellent problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Partner with the business community to identify and prioritize opportunities for utilizing IT to achieve the goals of the Enterprise
- Direct medium to complex ad-hoc projects, activities
- Participate in team discussions with GA Ops Leadership to identify and support process gaps, risks and opportunities and own process related takeaways
- Solid written and verbal communication skills with ability to convey complex or technical information in a manner others can understand across different levels of the organization
- Research and evaluate alternative solutions and recommend the most efficient and cost effective support solution
- Work with key stakeholders, Audit, CIP, Business and IT partners to define requirements and implement an approach for an audit process for application access removal. Implement a second level approval process to ensure access removal requested as a result of the Manager Access Certifications (SA3) has been revoked.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience in project management preferred
- Strong project management skills including, scope management, issue and risk management, resource planning.
- Strong presentation and communication skills with the ability to communicate at all levels
- Proven ability to effectively navigate in a highly matrix organization
- Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain collaborative relationships with individuals at various levels
- Demonstrated ability to produce and exceed desired results
If interested, please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178