Ellenzweig, an award-winning architecture firm, is seeking a collaborative individual with high standards of excellence and proven performance to join our team. Our firm specializes in buildings for science, and has completed projects for more than 90 colleges and universities across the country.
Employment Opportunity – Project Manager
We are seeking a highly talented, self-motivated individual for a Project Manager position that will lead to tremendous growth opportunity within the firm. We value initiative, assertiveness, imagination, and the willingness to take risks over avoiding failure as key character assets. Candidates should consider themselves successful in their pursuits and bring with them an eagerness to learn, share, and discover.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage the various phases of project development from Programming, through Construction Administration
- Preparation of work plans, budgets, schedule and contracts
- Coordination of the design team activities
- BArch or MArch or equivalent degree
- 10 years of post-graduate experience with 5 of the years in project management
- Ability to work on and manage a variety of technical tasks
- Experience coordinating the technical skills of others
- Experience managing the work of consultants
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
Ellenzweig is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is located in a new, contemporary office in exciting downtown Boston adjacent to the vibrant Greenway. We offer a competitive salary and a full suite of benefits, including paid vacation, sick and holiday time, health, dental, life and disability insurance, 401K and discretionary profit sharing. We also support health and wellness via bike racks, showers and partial health club reimbursement.
We value rigorous collaboration, creativity and dedication to craft, professional service and community.
If you share our values and would like to join our team, then please send resume, cover letter and salary requirements to Kara Dunne at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject title “Project Manager.” Thank you for your interest, we look forward to hearing from you.
Financial Operations Specialist