Pre-Con Construction is a Boston based general contracting company that is looking for a talented Project Manager to join our team. The company focuses on ground-up and major renovation work for residential and commercial construction projects that range in value from $1M to $10M.
The candidate will be primarily responsible for the coordination and management of all aspects of a construction from kick-off to close-out. It is essential that the candidate has a minimum of 2-4 years office experience working for a builder, construction management and/or general contracting company within the project management department.
- Negotiate contract agreements.
- Calculate cost reporting.
- Login and issue requisitions for payment.
- Run weekly owner and subcontractor meetings.
- Assist in project start-up, daily management, scheduling and budgeting.
- Create buyout scopes and contract scopes of work.
- Log meeting minutes, contracts, subcontracts, purchase orders and change orders.
- Communicate with onsite supervisor, subcontractors and vendors to assist them in working to the project requirements and schedule.
- Assist in project quality control and close-out.
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Civil Engineering, Construction Management, Architecture or related field.
- Minimum of 2-4 years experience in project management.
- Knowledge of Procore, Microsoft Project, Blue Beam, Excel and Word or related programs.
- Take ownership of responsibilities
- Detail oriented
- Time management skills
- Sense of urgency and can do it attitude
- Able to work with minimal direction, speed and efficiency
- Problem solving skills
- Able to anticipate issues, reactions, etc.
Full Time Position
Full Benefits/401k/Bonus/Profit Sharing