Currently seeking a Project Manager for an exciting Biotech company in Bothell, WA. The individual will utilize project management principles and skills to drive the development and execution of development/manufacturing-related cross-functional, multi-product project plans. Primary areas of responsibility include: project initiation, planning, budgeting, resources management, execution, monitoring, communication, risk management, and project closure.
Duration = Six months from start date
Typical Daily Work Hours = Mon-Fri, 40 Hrs/Wk, 8am to 5pm (some some flexibility in start/end times)
- Project management, change management and risk management.
- Work with project teams to understand timing, resource requirements, and scope.
- Work with project sponsor to develop business case for additional resources as needed.
- Create project timelines and Gantt charts to ensure visibility of project tracking.
- Drive for data and risk-based decisions through-out project life-cycles.
- Track team activities and timelines to ensure that the deliverables and milestones within the project plan are met.
- Develop, publish, and maintain, agendas, minutes, and action logs.
- Work with project teams to identify roadblocks, identify solutions, and escalate for resolution /
- Prepare, distribute and present project status reports to project team members and management.
- Assist in developing and promoting an organic project management capability at the Manufacturing site over time, including embedding standard project management tools.
- Participate in continuous improvement initiatives and special projects as assigned.
Education and Requirements
Proven experience in project management, facilitation, and/or change management.
•Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent in work experience.
•In-depth understanding of project management and experience influencing others.
•5+ years of experience in cGMP regulations and FDA guidance applicable to biologics.
•3+ years of direct project management experience.
- PMP Certification.
- Six Sigma Black certification or equivalent credentials in Lean
- Demonstrated ability to interface and influence
- Experience with a changing work environment.
As a Kelly employee, you’ll have access to world-class perks, including:
- Kelly-sponsored Affordable Care Act health care coverage available to eligible employees
- Group insurance options*
- Service bonus plan
- Holiday pay plan
- Weekly electronic pay options
- Online training campus that provides more than 3,000 free courses to help improve and develop skills
- Exclusive online employee community
- Employee assistance program available at no cost
- Corporate discounts
- Transportation Spending Accounts
- Offered and administered by Leslie & Associates. These plans are not sponsored by Kelly Services.
With Kelly, you’ll have access to some of the world’s highest-regarded scientific organizations—providing you with opportunities to work on today’s most challenging, research-intensive, and relevant projects. Our connections can lead you to innovative scientific pursuits you’ll be proud to help advance. We work with 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and found opportunities for more than 9,000 scientific professionals last year.
You pursued a career in science to fuel your quest for knowledge and your desire to make the world a better place. Let Kelly fuel your career—connect with us today.
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.