Position: Project Manager – Commercial Construction
This position supports the core business activities of the company. Responsible for all project documentation beginning with the handoff from the estimating department to the final closeout. The project manager establishes schedules, attends meetings, and coordinates with field and purchasing.
Take responsibility for the project within a team environment
Manage the paper flow of the project. Must have a finger on the pulse at all times.
IE: RFIs, submittals, subcontracts, change orders and close out packages.
Attends project meetings as needed
- One year commercial construction experience required
- Understands and has worked the life cycle of a project
- Analytical ability to organize and prioritize work to meet deadlines
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Microsoft Project
- Excellent written and verbal skills required
- Good judgement, initiative and problem solving abilities
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Great work ethic with an exceptional sense of urgency
- Ability to read and understand blueprints
- Knowledge of AutoCAD, CAD, Revit, Bluebeam preferred
1+ years’ experience in a project management role with a commercial construction company working directly with a team.
Benefits: Medical, dental, vacation, 401(k) and profit sharing, discretionary bonus