Apex Systems combines with parent company On Assignment to make it the 2nd largest IT staffing agency in the country.
Apex has a contract to hire opportunity for a Infrastructure PM for a major hospital system in Brooklyn, NY. If interested in discussing the position further, please send an MS Word version of your resume to Jill Petillo, firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also reach me on 732-927-3482
Here are the details:
Position: Infrastructure Project Manager
Location: Brooklyn, NYC (100% onsite)
Duration: Contract to hire
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Ensure resource availability and allocation. Strong negotiation skills
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Manage the relationship with all stakeholders
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Meet with clients to take detailed ordering briefs and clarify specific requirements of each project
- Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short and long-term goals
- Meet budgetary objectives and make adjustments to project constraints based on financial analysis
- Develop comprehensive project plans to be shared with clients as well as other staff members
- Use and continually develop leadership skills
- Attend conferences and training as required to maintain proficiency
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Develop spreadsheets, diagrams and process maps to document needs
- Work independently without much supervision
- Lead efforts for Continuous improvements.
- Minimum 5 years of PM experience
- Infrastructure background
- Cloud strategies and deployment experience added Plus.
- Proven working experience in project management for projects with Data Center migration, Cloud strategy / adoption, Office 365 migration, Desktop rollout, Radiology / Cardiology Packs etc.
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office / MS Project / Eclipse tool
Nice to Haves:
- Prior experience working with hospital
- Working experience with HIPPA and other regulatory / security compliance.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is a plus not a requirement.
Selling Points for Candidates:
- Exciting opportunity to be part of a hospital transformation
- Path to permanent employment
- Lots of opportunities to grow with new healthcare system!
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at email@example.com or 844-463-6178.
- Life Insurance
- Medical, Dental and Vision