Project Manager (Change) - Saint Louis, MO
Ranked as a top Fortune 100 Financial Services company, our client has an opening for an Project Manage professional. Must be articulate and able work directly with senior management as a high-level expert.
Imagine everything that you could learn to advance your career while working at a Fortune 100 company with around $2.0 trillion in assets. This position seeks talented candidates who will put the customer at the center of everything they do. Inquire about this opportunity and you could end up on a diverse and inclusive team where you’ll not only be valued but feel inspired to give your all to get the job done.
- Title: Project Manager
- Location: St. Louis, MO
- Duration: 12 plus month s
- Strong PM with 7 - 10 years’ experience.
- Experience leading change, working in a high complexity multiple stakeholders environment with strong leadership and communication skills and relationship oriented.
- Ability to manage competing priorities in a matrix environment and able to work in a program structure.
- Develops and revises complex project plans and budgets, works with users to understand complex problems and focuses on bringing issues to resolution, escalating as necessary to meet timelines.
- Creates and delivers presentations to senior management on project goals and plans, including progress reports.
- Responsible for end-to-end project management, demonstrating ownership of the entire process from beginning to end.
- Develops and implements program and project level processes, procedures and performance metrics.
- May be responsible for sourcing, negotiating and managing outside vendors. May manage a program or a series of projects associated with a specific business function.
- Performs project risk analysis. Leads project staff, including training and providing input to performance evaluations.
- May directly or matrix manage1 or 2 project staff team members.
Saint Louis, MO
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Advantage Resourcing is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion, sex,sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, national origin, citizenship status, disability or veteran status.