Location: Charlotte, NC, Raleigh, NC
Type: Contract starting at 6 months with extensions to 24 months.
Pay rate :$60/hr on w2.
Our client, a leading financial institution, seeks a Project Manager to be responsible, directly and through subordinates, for overseeing all activities and people associated with projects that are the most highly complex and strategic in nature, unique with enterprise-wide scope, high risk and carry a substantial impact to the bottom line.
• Maintains an in-depth knowledge of a major functional area, business strategies and/or the company to manage a program or series of projects associated with a major enterprise-wide initiative to obtain benefits and controls.
• Interacts with senior leadership and major stakeholders to establish strategic plans and objectives for programs or projects.
• Functions include: setting high level strategy on business, product, and customer service needs; analyzing profitability, policy, programs and staffing to ensure optimal business results.
• Initiating and directing highly complex, high risk programs or projects, including those managed by others.
• Overseeing project staff in their identification of requirements, development of project plans and strategies, and preparation of business cases.
• Regularly influencing and negotiating with executive management; managing task forces and overseeing program/project control and related risks.
• Managing program or projects financials.
• Developing and/or authorizing policies/procedures/controls within scope of program or project to optimize results while ensuring compliance with government regulations and enterprise policies
• 10+ years project management experience.
• Responsible for leading project teams and managing all activities in a project life-cycle (initiation planning, executing/controlling, and closing) associated with high visibility, complex projects/programs for Digital Sales, Servicing, Payments and Line of Business efforts.
Interacts with senior leadership and major stakeholders to establish strategic plans and objectives for programs or projects.
• Consults with business partners to clarify and define complex project requirements, budgets and business cases, including statements of work.
• Creates and delivers presentations on program or project goals and plans, including progress reports.
• Responsible for end-to-end program or project management, demonstrating ownership of the entire process from beginning to end.
• May be responsible for sourcing, negotiating and managing outside vendors.
• Typically manages series of projects associated with a specific business strategy to obtain benefits and controls.
• Ensures program/project-related risks are managed according to the Project Management Policy.
• Digital and Agile background is required.