Exciting opportunity for a Project Manager to immediately come on board in a leadership position and run 2-3 projects in coordination with the Superintendent. This Project Manager position will be a platform for a Senior PM promotion once the individual has proven themselves.
The company is a mid-size contractor specializing in heavy highway, with main operations involving bridge construction, road, highway, structural concrete, etc. With $100M+ revenue and around 300 full time employees, this company is looking to continue to grow. The projects can range in size from $100K-$75M. The company is also vertically integrated.
This Project Manager will work side by side with the Superintendent to ensure all projects are completed on time and with high quality. By spending 50% of their day in the field and 50% in the office (maybe more) completing budgeting, scheduling, client negotiations etc., this Project Manager is expected to run projects from start to end. Depending on the time of year, my client can have 50-150 field engineers/ subs working on a specific project in excess of $50M+. Therefore, this PM will need to be a leader both in the field and in the office, be extremely organized and client facing, and have the drive to bring projects to completion before completion and under budget.
- Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering, Construction Management or other related field
- 3-5 years of construction industry Project Management experience
- Civil experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Project/Excel and excellent time management skills
- Must have onsite project management experience
- Ability to communicate clearly to direct report (Director of Ops or Vice President)
- Technologically savvy is a plus with different software
- Previous experience with design/build projects is a plus
- Bridge, roadways and railway experience will also considered a plus
- Very competitive base salary
- Great bonus structure - never missed a bonus over the past 15 years
- Car allowance if needed
- Great company culture with good work/life balance
- 401k match
- Great PTO plan
- Medical, Dental and Vision coverage
- Ability to quickly move up to managerial role
- Opportunity to immediately grow to a Senior PM role
$80,000.00 - $120,000.00 /year