Our innovative and industry leading client is seeking a Project Manager in the Cincinnati, OH area. This is a long term, immediate hire position with a dynamic company that is on the forefront of technological advancements and implementation.
As the Project Manager, you will manage cross functional teams to incorporate processes and implement all changes caused by the merging or acquisition of new companies. In this role, you will be responsible for gathering resources, generating schedules, establishing teams to fulfill initiatives. You will interface with project members, vendors, managers, executives, and stakeholders to manage risk and ensure projects are completed on time and under budget.
Salary Range: $95,000 to $135,000 + Health, Dental, Vision, and 401K matching
Requirements for Project Manager:
- 5+ years of Project Management experience
- Prior experience with merger and acquisition projects and implementation
- Must have experience managing large scale projects and budgets
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification preferred
- Experience in an Agile environment is desired; Agile certifications are a plus
- Microsoft Visio and Microsoft Project required
For immediate consideration, please send an updated MS Word version of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Keywords: project, manage, merge, acquire, acquisition, M&A, agile, SAFe, lead, budget, analysis, deliver, Microsoft Visio, Microsoft Project, enterprise