Our innovative and industry leading client is seeking a Project Manager in the Cincinnati, OH area. This is an immediate hire position with a dynamic company that is on the forefront of technological advancements and implementation.
As the Project Manager, you will deliver technology solutions by managing projects throughout their full life cycle; you will lead projects related to warehouse management systems. In this role, you will be responsible for gathering resources, generating schedules, establishing teams to fulfill initiatives. You will interface with project members, vendors, managers, executives, and stakeholders to manage risk and ensure projects are completed on time and under budget.
Salary Range: $35.00 to $55.00/hour + Health, Dental, Vision, and 401K matching
Requirements for Project Manager:
- 5+ years of Project Management experience
- Prior experience leading projects related to warehouse management systems preferred
- Must have experience managing large scale projects and budgets
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification preferred
- Open to travel (up to 25%)
For immediate consideration, please send an updated MS Word version of your resume to email@example.com.
Keywords: project, manage, warehouse management system, lead, budget, analysis, deliver, Microsoft Visio, Microsoft Project, enterprise, complex, vendors