Civil Engineer - Project Manager - Transportation/Traffic
Psomas, an ENR top-ranked consulting engineering firms in the nation, providing surveying, engineering, construction management and environmental services throughout the Western United States, has an opening for a Civil Engineer/ Project Manager - Transportation/Traffic in our Los Angeles office.
The Project Manager oversees the project design and development for transportation and traffic projects; monitors project schedules, budget and profitability; markets, and prepares and maintains a business development plan; completes project proposals; works closely with clients acting as client advocate and ensuring satisfaction; develops staffing plans and project fee estimates. Ability to work in a team environment is essential.
- Must have a minimum of 10 years of experience in engineering and design with a focus on public works, roadway, and highway design
- Must have 6 or more years increasingly responsible supervisory experience
- Must have a Bachelor's degree in civil engineering or related discipline and professional engineer (PE) registration required
- This position requires knowledge in computer software utilized in the transportation/public works industry, Highway/Roadway Design, Stormwater Design, InRoads Software, AutoCAD/MicroStation
- Must be familiar with local municipality, and Caltrans design and procedures, regulatory compliance and agency coordination
Psomas, an employee owned firm, offers competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Professional development and licensing reimbursement
- Performance and career development programs
- Medical, dental, prescription drug and vision coverage
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- 401(k) Plan
- Flexible and alternative work schedules
- Paid time off (PTO) and paid holidays
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Company-paid life insurance
- Company-paid short and long-term disability
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.