Project Manager- Clinical Case Management
Are you interested in a career helping people? Do you like being part of a team? Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, managing multiple tasks and having your days fly by? What if you could have all that AND help people access high quality, affordable long-term care solutions? CareScout’s mission is to help families navigate long term care and the Clinical Services Project Team Manager uses their eldercare expertise and communication skills to direct, coordinate, facilitate and support the members of the clinical team while they serve our customers with the highest degree of quality and customer service.
The Clinical Services Project Team Manager reports to CareScout’s Clinical Director and is ultimately responsible for care advocacy, care support assessments, and sourcing of resources that will support CareScout pilots and projects.
The Clinical Care Project Team Manager is an in-office role that is tasked with managing a variety of CareScout projects, including but not limited to: the multiple contributors the Care Support Team, Administering the Daily Case Assignment and Workload Monitoring, Coordination of Choice Time off, Quality Assurance of Workload, and ensuring that the team operates at maximum efficiency to meet the needs of our customers and project stakeholders.
- Owns the development of the most appropriate clinical solutions for the services.
- Represents the clinical perspective in project meetings and report outs both at the local and Corporate level.
- Drives others to support and promote what is most clinically appropriate.
- Day to day relationship owner with product owner.
- Manages the project ensuring that all of CareScout’s needs are being addressed for all aspects of Care Support Services for various customers and pilot groups
- Provide reporting on the health of the Care Support work types
- Drive innovation through suggestions and continuous improvement
- Drives performance management by providing feedback and direction and taking corrective action as necessary to drive individual and/or team performance
- Supports team by initiating additional training and implementing programs to meet company objectives, as applicable
- May require 50% case load depending on business needs
- May require travel
- RN/LSW or relevant eldercare industry work experience
- BA / BS from accredited college or university
- Must have at least 3-5 years of Long-Term Care / Insurance industry knowledge
- Proficient with MS Office suite
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Excellent computer and technical skills
- Ability to prioritize multiple, competing tasks and demands
- Detail oriented, organized individual able to manage multiple projects and service multiple stakeholders
- High energy, service-minded individual
- Ability to build rapport and relationships
- Positive and professional manner to represent CareScout internally and externally
- Self-directed with the ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively across functions to improve process, efficiency and client value
- CareScout experience (2+ years)
- Leadership experience (2+ years)
- Project Management Experience
- Ability to interact professionally and effectively in a team environment
- Ability to lead, motivate and develop team members
- Experience with and/or strong knowledge of current CareScout service offerings a plus
WHY WORK AT GENWORTH
- We have a real impact on the lives of the people we serve
- We work on challenging and rewarding projects
- We give back to our communities
- We offer competitive benefits including:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Flexible Spending Account options beginning your first day
- 20 days of Choice Time Off your first full year
- 11 Paid Holidays
- 40 hours of volunteer time off
- 401K Account with matching contributions
- Tuition Reimbursement and Student Loan Repayment
- Paid Family Leave
- Child Care Subsidy Program
Genworth Financial, Inc. is a leading insurance holding company committed to helping families achieve the dream of home ownership and address the financial challenges of aging through its leadership positions in mortgage insurance and long-term care insurance. Headquartered in Richmond, Virginia, Genworth traces its roots back to 1871.
CareScout is a growing company with an entrepreneurial culture providing customized care plans and elder care referral services improving the quality of life for families and their aging loved ones. At CareScout, our promise to our employees is to provide the opportunity to make a meaningful difference in the lives of our customers, communities, and one another, each and every day. CareScout is a wholly owned subsidiary of Genworth which means our employees get the best of both worlds; the ability to have a real impact on an independently operated business as well as the benefits offered by the backing of a Fortune 500 company.
We know we can’t deliver on our mission unless we deliver for our employees. That’s why we’re committed to creating a work environment that fosters inclusion, camaraderie, rewarding work, community involvement, and a focus on our employees’ well-being. We know each employee contributes in their own unique way and we’re dedicated to supporting every one of them to help them reach their full potential.