Project Manager (Clinical Trials)
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Project Manager (Clinical Trials) for our client in Groton, GT.
Eclaro’s client is among the world’s largest pharmaceutical companies, trusted by billions to provide superior, cutting-edge, and inexpensive medicine that improves health and well-being. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Leads and directs one or more project teams
- Creates, reviews, evaluates project plans and objectives
- Tracks and reports progress relative to time, budget, and demonstrated results
- Negotiates with clients, colleagues and outside vendors. Communicates project status, milestones and issues to the project sponsors
- Applies effective project management methodologies and control techniques
- Provides Project Management services
- May require specialized skills within specific technologies
- Years of Experience 3-5.
- Demonstrated skill set and experience in Project Management, Business Analysis, Communications, Change Management
- Experience in pharmaceutical/clinical trial technology implementation preferred
- implementation of Clinical Trials System experience
- knowledge/experience with Communication & Change Management
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
- Jane Bautista
- (201) 285-8622
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.