As a Project Manager, you will engage in a significant amount of communication with established and new vendors, as well as clients. It is beneficial that you are personable and comfortable with people on the phone and face to face.
Primary responsibilities for the Project Manager include:
- Assigning, running and assuring completion of larger projects.
- Assigning, running and assuring completion of periodic roll-out projects
- Complete review of construction plans and full execution of permitting process
- Contract execution and site visits
- Vendor contact and follow up
- Client contact and follow up
- Computer work: Internet searches and database entries/ job updates
- Some travel required, but not extensive
As a Project Manager, you must be able to work successfully in an often fast paced office environment, be detail oriented and meet client deadlines. A professional, positive attitude is a must. Background in the construction industry is especially helpful, but willing to train the right person. Experience with the following also extremely helpful:
- Corporate client development
- Vendor management
- Reading blueprints
- Contract management
- Excel spreadsheet development and usage
It is required that you:
- Be proficient in writing (contracts, emails, etc.)
- Be able to multi-task with ease
- Be able to work independently as well as be a team player
- Have a clean and valid driver's license to use company vehicles
A Project Manager will receive competitive salaried compensation based on experience and available benefits, as well as periodic bonuses based on performance and their continued loyalty and commitment to our organization.