Project Manager-Contract Packaging
- Prepares presentations and proposals, develops and maintains sales materials and current product knowledge.
- Monitors projects for timely execution with internal resources. Manage and control the project from inception through completion of invoicing.
- Assigns design, estimating and engineering tasks in Vertabase/Sales Force. Maintains and develops relationships with existing customers, visiting potential customers and providing customers with quotations with direction from the Account Executive/Lead/General Manager.
- Facilitates the approval processes, obtains tracking info, invoices sales orders, forwards tracking and invoices to AE/customer. Coordinates the work order to send samples, information, presentation materials
- Assist in the review of production drawings and other documents for completeness and accuracy in all phases of product development, design, and documentation.
- Obtain quotes from vendors, negotiate pricing, create and issue POs, track production progress to meet budget and deadline.
- Estimating items for projects when company does not have full engineering drawings.
- Represents OSI at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations.
- Maintains project information in project management software (Vertabase/Sales Force) and/or project status reports for clients
- Participate in client meetings and serves as a contact point for Account Executive’s clients if AE is unavailable.
- Supports the Account Executive in lead qualification, opportunity development and tracking.
- College Graduate, some specific certifications preferred.
- 3 to 5 years experience directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified
- Proficient in use of MS Office Suite including developing Powerpoint presentations. Usage of other innovative technologies is helpful.
- Strong focus on Customer Service and the desire to exceed client expectations.
- Understanding of manufacturing materials/techniques prefer 3+ years in retail environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of constituencies in a diverse community. Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- A high degree of self-motivation and drive. The ability to multi-task effectively in an independent environment. Organizational skills need to be excellent.
- Demonstrated ability to gather data, compile information, prepare reports and presentations and deliver results to customers/team members.
- Need to have the ability to understand and follow specific instructions and procedures in a timely manner under stressful conditions.
WHAT CANDIDATES SAY ABOUT THIS RECRUITER:
Very professional, flexible on my schedule, perfect follow up & spoke very professionally. Great over all service!
Larry, Sales Manager in the Chicago Area