Our client, an American multinational corporation that operates in the food industry, is currently seeking a Project Manager (Cost Optimization) for a 6-month contract position with opportunity for extension. The position is located in Springdale, AR.
By working for our client, you will be exposed to the world's second largest processor and marketer of chicken, beef, and pork, work in a fast-paced corporate environment with approximately 115,000 employees and be an integral part to the team.
- Competitive pay
- Paid holidays
- Year-end bonus program
- Recognition and incentive programs
- Access to continuing education via the Kelly Learning Center
The Hours and pay for this position are:
- 8a.m. - 5p.m. Monday - Friday
- Pay is up to $45.00 per hour W2
Your responsibilities will include (but not limited to):
- Project Manager focused on projects that deliver cost savings in Prepared Foods.
- Agile or Waterfall experience with traditional project management methodologies
- End to end project management experience as projects can be in various stages
- High attention to detail
- Able to stay organized across multiple workstreams
- Process oriented
- Strong communication skills
- Microsoft Excel and other project tracking software experience
**Important information: This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. If you have questions about the position or are interested please email a word copy of your resume to (firstname.lastname@example.org)
At Kelly Services®, we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect with Kelly.
About Kelly Services®
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.