We provide services for large multinational corporations, medium sized firms, non-profit organizations, private equity firms and small startups, by managing their IT challenges and procuring the road to technological success. Suffice to say, we streamline our clients workflow and enhance their business effectiveness.
Position: Business Relationship Manager
Location: Culver City, CA
Duration: 12 Months
About the Role:Project Manager, Business Relationship Management (BRM)
The BRM team is responsible for greenlight activities related to initiatives in IT - planning, development, deployment, operation, and management. These initiatives are strategic in supporting Sony Pictures Entertainment business objectives. Our goal is to enable the success of our objectives by ensuring team members have the tools, information, resources and support necessary to do perform their jobs.
The Business Relationship Manager role requires a combination of strong technology background and business acumen in order to manage relationships between the business and IT in day-to-day operations, project execution, and delivery of IT services. The BRM partners with the business to understand the changing business needs and ensure that ITs alignment to business objectives is achieved while working closely with the Divisional CIOs and Regional CIOs to translate business needs into IT demands and validating that the IT delivery meets the articulated needs. The BRM role must be well versed in project management disciplines and be a critical thinker.
Are you passionate about delivering high value projects? Are you energized by the opportunity to solve problems and be both a strategic and hands-on manager? Do you have experience managing a portfolio of applications and teams that align IT with our business strategy? Are you an experienced leader capable of leading global projects and helping to manage a large global organization? If you have answered yes to all 4, then this role may be for you!
MAJOR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manages the technical integration of systems and resources
- Responsible for developing processes, standards and reporting methodologies
- Responsible for resource management, including internal resource allocations/assignments and external vendor management
- Responsible for change management planning and plan execution as required by stakeholders
- Implements risk management controls and monitors project risks
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES:
- 10+ years expertise in project planning, facilitating, and managing change in a large/complex IT organization
- Knowledge of enterprise IT Strategy, ITIL, IT Best Practice and Change Delivery across application development, support and infrastructure teams
- Solid and current experience with one or more of the following collaboration and planning tools: MS Project, MS Sharepoint, HP PPM
- Demonstrates leadership, ability to be strategic, tactical and superior problem solving skills
- Efficient oral/written communication and presentation skills
- Proven ability to negotiate and influence decisions at various levels and within a matrix organization
- Previous deployments of Privileged Access Management (PAM) initiatives
- Experience in managing multi-phased Information Security related initiatives
- Experience/background with the following toolsets: CyberArk, Sailpoint, ServiceNow
- Demonstrated financial and business process knowledge including procurement, financial back office functions, vendor management
- Background of the entertainment industry and the role IT plays to support the business
*****VISA SPONSORSHIP AVAILABLE FOR QUALIFIED CANDIDATES ******
WE SCREEN ALL RESUMES SUBMITTED. IF WE NEED MORE INFORMATION WE WILL CALL YOU, PLEASE DO NOT CALL FOR STATUS.