Chewy is looking for a responsibility and accountability to see a project through from start to finish.
What you'll do:
- plan resources and develop a clear and actionable project plan
- and answer any internal and external questions and ensure the team receives clear direction for next steps
- adjust the schedules and resources as required to effectively manage each project all while meeting or exceeding objectives and expectations
- Possess knowledge of quality assurance methodologies and ownership/management of our QA processes
- Proven ability to motivate and create positive team environments—both internal and external proactively setting and manage expectations on an ongoing basis throughout a projectestablishing a role as a trusted resource and advisor
What you'll need:
- innovative and quick-on-your-feet thinking to deliver major and minor projects on time and on budget
- enterprise level project management software environment with strong understanding of required asset type by final deliverable and an understanding of the different specifications and processes for print and digital design production is highly preferred
- Recent experience with project management tool(s) that includes maintenance of key project details and budgets/estimates while managing assignments and schedules for team members
- Knowledge of abilities and limitations of Adobe Creative Cloud applications content management
- Experience managing design and creative process ensuring that the team provides both high-quality and cost-effective deliverables while upholding the client’s brand standards and acting as a brand steward
- Excellent attention to detail is a must; as you will be responsible for quality control of assets as well as ongoing vendor management
- Effective negotiation and problem-solving skills required
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines in a fast-paced creative environment
- A demonstrated track record of gaining trust and respect by consistently demonstrating sound critical thinking skills and maintain composure in stressful situations
About Chewy Studiosgive us a shout. We’re always interested in meeting new people – and their pets.
please contact HR@Chewy.com.