|Title||Project Manager - DC Area|
This position will be located across Naval District Washington (Washington, South Potomac, Patuxent River, Annapolis).
Manages, directs, schedules, leads and trains housekeeping personnel at assigned facility to ensure compliance with contractual requirements and customer expectations. Maintains constant communication with customer, visitors and employees. Directly supervises exempt staff.
• Establishes, reviews and monitors all housekeeping policies and procedures.
• Maintains all housekeeping supplies and equipment.
• Ensures routine inspections are performed to eliminate and correct customer complaints.
• Addresses staff and government’s questions and concerns.
• Supervises designated housekeeping supervisors; mentors subordinates to develop leadership and managerial skills.
• Performs on-the-job training for staff members.
• Coordinates scheduling of employees and makes adjustments for anticipated vacancies.
• Performs routine inspections of facility to ensure quality.
• Provide safety actions, written policies and educational programs.
• Works closely with quality control, safety and infection control to ensure guidelines and specifications are being met.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Experience and Skill Requirements
• Must have five (5) years of experience managing a housekeeping contract.
• Previous housekeeping supervisory experience is required.
• Knowledge of contract administration, personnel practices, OSHA and safety procedures.
• Must be able to read, write and speak English.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Works in office areas as well as throughout the facility.
• Physical demands include intermittent sitting, standing, and walking, and occasional bending, reaching, and lifting.
• Minimal exposure to chemicals such as cleaning solutions.
This job description is subject to change by the employer as the needs of the employer and requirements of the job change.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
|Send This Job to a Friend|