Project Manager - eCOA
Job type: Full-time Employee
We has an exciting opportunity with the Project Management Team leading the development and implementation of our transformative software. Our Project Managers direct and manage our services for (external) clients' clinical trial projects. Working in a fast-paced environment, this role requires the ability to prioritize the needs of the business and client as well as working with the wider project team and departments throughout the software development lifecycle (SDLC) supporting decentralized clinical trials.
In this role you will:
- Act as a central communication for internal and external stakeholders on project development and process
- Lead the Planning and Setup, Monitoring, and Closeout phases of eCOA Clinical Trials/Study management
- Monitor eCOA study timelines and manage the financial components of each study
- Identify and manage potential study risks and mitigations, and escalate as needed
- Manage internal/external negotiations and promote collaboration to foster a positive team environment, effective communications, and efficient use of resources to meet study timelines and contractual obligations.
- Apply problem solving strategies to address customer issues and maintain issue tracking documentation to monitor progress and ensure timely resolution to customer escalations.
- Ensure compliance with timely training completion/documentation.
- Assist with training new members of the Project Management team.
- Perform other duties, assignments, or special projects as time and/or circumstances necessitate.
The duties and responsibilities listed in this job description represent the major responsibilities of the position. Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned, as required. This job description and any attachments do not constitute or represent a contract.
Qualified candidates should have:
- Bachelor Degree, preferred to have certification as a project manager (i.e. PMP)
- At least 2-4+ years of software project management experience, preferred within the Clinical Trial or Life Science industry
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, time management, and prioritization skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including ability to communicate effectively
- Familiarity with Agile methodology of software development
- Able to manage external client relationships and handle issues effectively
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products and strong technical aptitude
- Knowledge of the pharmaceutical drug development process and/or software development process very helpful
- Detail oriented and demonstrated responsiveness to inquiries and requests
- Valid passport and ability for travel of (up to) approximately 20%
Reports to: Head of Operations
Salary range: 90,000-130,000 depending on experience