Project Manager - eCommerce - Contract - Orlando, FL
The end client is unable to sponsor or transfer visas for this position; all parties authorized to work in the US without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.
Project Manager - eCommerce Responsibilities:
* Facilitate scope definition, cross-functional estimates and high-level planning workshops
* Quantify cost factors to deliver program and project deliverables including resources, program and project oversight, objective risk and related contingency
* Document key assumptions and dependencies established through estimation activities
* Prepare and present high-level plan with estimates for executives and cross-functional leaders
Project Manager - eCommerce Requirements:
* Direct management and accountability for single project budgets of $5-10M in labor
* Program accountability for program budgets of $11M+
* 7-10 years of relevant work experience in program and project management with an online retailer, ideally in eCommerce, marketing, merchandising, or operations
* Strong leader and decision maker with at least 4 years of experience in leading large, multidisciplinary digital teams (preferably websites, mobile web, and apps)
* 2-5 years Agile delivery experience
* Strong experience gathering and developing requirements from eCommerce solutions
* 1-2 years mobile application (iOS, Android) delivery experience
* Minimum 3 years of client management experience in successfully delivering internet solutions, preferably in a global client-service organization
* Experience in a matrixed responsibility organization working with multiple Product Managers per effort
* Possesses extensive experience in the basics of program and project management (estimation, program and project planning, resource planning, issue management, risk management, change management, communication planning), and coaching more junior team members in the PM practice
* Experienced in multiple full lifecycle software deliveries from business development to final software acceptance
* Led teams with multiple discipline representation (including product management/strategy, technology, design, SEO, and analytics)
* Proven accomplishment as a driver of multiple programs and projects
* Proven track record managing individual program and project budgets and budget roll-up of multiple programs and projects
* Demonstrated analysis/assessment capabilities
* Able to confidently lead teams to a successful delivery approach; ability to motivate, influence, and drive progress
* Practiced in negotiating with others in ways that result in win/win agreements and outcomes
*Consulting experience is a plus
You will be working with a professional recruiter who has intimate knowledge of the Information Technology industry and market trends . Your Hays recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and drivers. You will also get support on resume writing, interview tips, and career planning, so when there's a position you really want, you're fully prepared to get it. Additionally, if the position is a consulting role, Hays offers you the opportunity to enroll in full medical, dental or vision benefits.
* Life Insurance ($20,000 benefit)
* ATOP - Accrued time off program
* Consultant lunches and outings
* Care packages/Survival packs
* Dedicated Consulting Services Representative
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Unsure how to write a new resume?
Visit the Hays Career Advice section to learn top tips to help you stand out from the crowd when job hunting.
Hays is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Drug testing may be required; please contact a recruiter for more information.
$50.00 - $70.00 /hour