Project Manager - EES
Anixter is a Fortune 500 company and a leading global supplier of communication and security products, electrical and electronic wire and cable, fasteners and other components. Our high-performing team works closely with customers and the community to better understand their business challenges specify cost-saving solutions and make informed purchasing decisions around technologies, applications and relevant standards. Please view our video for more information about Anixter.
Anixter offers a competitive salary to reward your results. We are known for our exceptional training and on-going development programs to support your career growth including a tuition reimbursement. We provide our employees excellent benefits including medical, dental, 401(k) with employer match, and additional retirement benefits.
- Responsible for serving as a resource to the Low Voltage EES Sales Team for project quotes, product research and order fulfillment on quoted projects.
- Oversees bidding, pricing, product sourcing, vendor negotiations and project management which includes analysis of plans and specifications to determine enterprise-wide offering and preparation deliverables such as quotes and submittals.
- Coordinates within the business for product selection, pricing, fulfillment strategy, and vendor requirements.
- Conducts vendor negotiation to obtain best value.
- Ensures compliance with construction schedules of customer.
- Oversees inventory needs, shipments, Q/A procedures, and customer requirements for order acceptance, freight and containers.
- Serves as point of contact for customer handling all aspects of order execution, order fulfillment and account management.
- Ensures accuracy of the daily reporting of business metrics to the customer and oversees daily maintenance of contract price file in accordance with contract agreement.
- Provides regular follow-up on all orders, deliveries and product inventories associated with customer account.
We are looking for candidates with:
- Bachelors degree or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 5 years direct industry experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Applicable computer programs such as excel, power point, outlook, etc
- Ability to manage details and processes
Our founders developed the Blue Book more than 40 years ago to present the beliefs and ethos that define our business style. While we have grown and changed dramatically since we were established in 1957, one thing has remained constant: our commitment to the values presented in the Blue Book. You can review The Blue Book here.
Anixter is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer; Minority / Female / Disabled / Veteran.
We require all of our employees to perform work in an ethical manner and uphold a culture of honesty and ethics at all times