We have an immediate need for a Project Manager with a solid electrical background with experience on public works / LA Metro projects to join an Electrical Contracting firm in Anaheim, California.
Requirements for this position include:
- Project Management experience required
- Bachelor's Degree in a related field from an accredited institution
- 7 years of construction field experience and/or training
- 10 years of electrical construction related experience and/or training
- Management experience of small to medium sized teams required
- Expert knowledge of tool & equipment safety
- Been involved with whole projects from start to finish
Full-time, permanent, direct-hire position.
This position offers a competitive salary and great benefits.
DAVRON is the leading Headhunter and Executive Search firm for Engineering, Architecture, Construction, and Manufacturing professionals nationwide. We have direct communication with hiring managers allowing us to get you in front of company decision makers. People who want to be hired come to us for help. We want to see you thrive in challenging work environments that bring you excitement and prosperity in your career!
PROJECT MANAGER | ELECTRICAL | PUBLIC WORKS | CONSTRUCTION | PM
Electrical Project Engineer