AG Consulting Engineering, PC (AG) a design, engineering and construction management firm headquartered in New York is looking for Project Manager with traction elevator experience.
Employees at AG embrace ownership of each project, bringing quality, innovation and integrity into each client relationship. employees.
AG is a place where you can build an exceptional career and have a lasting impact on improving our infrastructure and environment.
Location: New York Metro area
Project:8 TractionElevator replacement at 4 subway stations
- Replacement of Elevators along with Operating Panels, Electrical Panels, communication system, smoke and Fire detection system.
- Air-conditioning of Machine Room at all four locations.
- Replacement of Lighting and emergency Lighting Fixtures with LED as marked in drawings
- Provision has been made for replacement of damaged wall tiles, floor tiles, terrazzo floor and metal ceiling in small quantity on need basis at all four locations, apart from cleaning of walls in lobbies of elevators area. Painting of walls and soffits at Clark Street Station is also included in the scope. The Renovation work of Machine Room is also part of this project.
The Project Managerwill have the management overall responsibility of the Project.
The project Manager will need to be a Professional Engineer or Registered Architect licensed in the State of New York.
The Project Manager needs to have a minimum of fifteen (15) years construction management experience overseeing the construction and commissioning of Traction Elevators, and transit rail and station facilities.
Ten years of this experience should be in management or supervisory capacity.
The Project Manager must have previous experience in a similar role on a transit project of the size and complexity of this project including elevator installation work.
The Project Manager must have as a minimum 30 hours OSHA Safety Training or canobtain the training within one month of award.
- A.G. Consulting Engineering, P.C. offers salary commensurate with experience, a comprehensive benefits package which includes medical, dental, PTO days, holidays, disability insurance, life insurance, 401K plan, tuition reimbursement, and more.
AG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.