The Security Project Manager is responsible for providing day-to-day management of project team and overseeing deployment of Physical Security Systems. Works cross-functionally and collaborates closely with other senior leaders to ensure achievement of targeted objectives. Additional responsibilities include managing the financial health of all projects and maintaining customer satisfaction. The position requires management skills in addition to leadership responsibilities.
Major Roles and Responsibilities
- Directs the successful execution of the field workforce function to include dispatching of work, routing of work, disposition of work, and all field support activities (call handling, job updates, tech support, text/chat handling, pre/post calling), ticketing, ticket tracking and handling, escalations, field communications, reporting, and automation tool support.
- Ensure company policies and practices are followed
- Oversee and manage financial health of all projects
- Tracks and reports on key trends in workforce utilization, response times, work order statuses, job routing, technician productivity, dispatcher productivity, and tool utilization success rate.
- Builds Workforce Planners that ensure the appropriate level of dispatch resources needed to support the field Technicians.
- Develop & maintain the management strategy for the department.
- Compiles explanations and action plans for ongoing metric review.
- Assists area teams with contractor performance and capacity planning.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Ability and drive to improve/maintain documentation on operational procedures
- Strong project management skills and follow through
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Associates Degree or equivalent. (Vocational/Technical/Business School strongly preferred.)
- Minimum of 5 year of project management experience
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Outstanding judgment, organizational skills and customer service skills.
- Probationary period of 90 days
- Individuals with a felony or misdemeanor convictions MAY not be hired
- Individuals must not have any alcohol or drug-related convictions or suspensions within the past three years.
- Individual must be able to pass a drug and physical screening as well as background requirements.
- Individual must be available to work variable hours.