Role and Responsibilities:
StorageCraft is seeking a mid-level project manager to drive innovation and engineering excellence. This role will be split 50/50 between project management and global operations. The project manager will work across all StorageCraft teams to deliver award-winning solutions on time and on budget.The successful candidate will show a proven track record of developing detailed project plans, meeting project deadlines, and holding cross-functional teams accountable for project deliverables and commitments. The Project Manager responsibilities will also include support for StorageCraft's Global Operations.
Specific duties will include:
- Responsibility for the delivery of project plans, including scoping, milestones, and target release dates.
- Working closely with all cross-functional teams to ensure all release deliverables are on track.
- Communicating project milestones, status updates, as well as any existing or potential customer escalation issues.
- Conducting post-mortem analysis, documenting and making recommendations for improvement.
- Global Operations
- Aiding Operations team in global hardware and software management.
- Assist with data room needs.
- Collaborate with Customs Clearance International (CCI) regarding shipments.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- BS in Business, Information Systems or Information Technology.
- 3+ years of experience in software project management.
- Strong project planning, scheduling, and organizational skills.
- Experience working with Agile methodology.
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office software package, Microsoft Project, Atlassian JIRA or similar.
- Strong attention to detail and quality deliverables.
- CSM or similar certification.
- PMP or other project management certification.
- A background in the software industry.
- Experience in an organization with multiple worksites and an international presence.
- Experience working with multiple methodologies (Scrum, Kanban, Hybrid, and Waterfall).
StorageCraft Technology Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.