Apex Systems Inc. is currently looking for a Project Manager for an opening available with a growing client in Englewood, CO.
For this role, you will be joining my clients Business PMO and will manage several projects related to Compliance, Marketing, Business Change Delivery, Operations and Risk. You will work with both business and IT teams and will be responsible for driving projects to timely implementations, manage project milestones and deliverables and identify and drive the execution of risks and issues.
My client is looking for an individual that has an analytical mindset, excellent communication skills and that is excited to join a fast paced, growing team.
Qualified candidates should possess the following skills:
- 6+ years of recent experience in a Project Manager role.
- Experience managing projects for business stakeholders and working with internal teams (i.e. compliance, marketing, operations, risk)
- Experience working in both a Waterfall and Agile methodology
- Flexible, outgoing and fun personality
- Ability to work autonomously and drive projects through to completion
- Experience working in the financial or credit industry would be a PLUS!
If you are interested in applying for this role, please respond with a Word document of your resume to email@example.com
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178