Country:United States of America
Location:HWA32: US124-Everett (Commando), WA 11404 Commando Road , Everett, WA, 98204 USA
At Collins Aerospace, we’re dedicated to relentlessly tackle the toughest challenges in our industry – all to redefine aerospace.
Created in 2018 through the combination of two leading companies– Rockwell Collins and United Technologies Aerospace Systems – we’re driving the industry forward through technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for global aerospace and defense. Every day we imagine ways to make the skies and the spaces we touch smarter, safer and more amazing than ever. Together we chart new journeys, reunite families, protect nations and save lives. And we do it all with some of the greatest talent this industry has to offer.
We are Collins Aerospace and we hope you join us as we REDEFINE AEROSPACE.
At Collins Aerospace, our Interiors team is focused on innovation, safety and cost efficiency. But we don’t just get people from point A to point B. We’re committed to making air travel more comfortable, connected and secure. As a leader in aviation interior products and services, we’re helping airlines and original equipment manufacturers create a positive experience for their customers. With offices and manufacturing facilities in more than 12 states across the U.S. and more than 10 countries around the globe, we’re changing the game of aircraft interiors. Are you ready to join our team?Role Overview
This position is for a senior professional with deep knowledge and highly developed technical expertise in Project Management, who develops project plans and budgets. Identifies project problems, recommends solutions, documents project delays, performs critical path analyses, and presents progress reports.
Develops project plans and manage execution on detail activities for projects relating to design, configuration, industrialization, deployment and change management.
• Develops project budget and scope and pursues all cost saving opportunities to maximize project profitability.
• Performs critical path and risk analysis and prepares and implements work-around plans to ensure the successful completion of projects.
• Conducts external and internal collaboration meetings, consolidates, and presents plans and progress reports relating to the project(s).
• Assesses project issues and develops resolutions to meet productivity, quality, and customer satisfaction goals and objectives.
• Oversees and manages the lifecycle and operational aspects of projects, and liaises between project management and planning, project team, and line management.
• Reviews status of projects and budgets, manages schedules and prepares status reports. Provides reporting to external and internal customers as well as senior staff and executive teams, as necessary.
• Documents and records delays, changes in scope, and any other incidents that impact the scope of work or schedule.
• Regularly interacts and interfaces with customers.
• Plans and executes all project closing activities: contract closure, compilation of lessons learned, and archiving of business artifacts.
• May have business development responsibilities.
A history of performance illustrating skills in being a self -starter, having excellent interpersonal and communication skills both written and verbal, ability to work independently and with a team.
• The ability to work cross functionally to negotiate and resolve conflicting situations and priorities.
• Ability to solve problems, prioritize, and multi-task in a fast-paced deadline-driven environment.
• Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills with customer service focus with exceptional attention to detail, organized and self-starter.
• Strong time management and prioritization skills
• Energetic and have an excellent work ethic
• Desire and ability to quickly learn and apply new concepts
Thorough understanding of aerospace qualification and certification efforts.
• Thorough understanding of project management practices including: planning and budgeting, schedule development and communications.
• Minimum 3 years of experience in Technical Program/Project Management
• PMP Certification
Candidates for this role should possess a Bachelor’s degree and 7 years of prior relevant experience or an Advanced degree and 5 years of prior relevant experience
At Collins, the paths we pave together lead to limitless possibility. And the bonds we form – with our customers and with each other -- propel us all higher, again and again.
Some of our competitive benefits package includes:
• Medical, dental, and vision insurance
• Three weeks of vacation for newly hired employees
• Generous 401(k) plan that includes employer matching funds and separate employer retirement contribution
• Tuition reimbursement
• Life insurance and disability coverage
• And more
Apply now and be part of the team that’s redefining aerospace, every day
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms