We have a Project Manager role available immediately with a fast-growing company in Duluth. This is a Direct Hire role with excellent benefits.
In this role, you will manage multi-technology installation projects to service a national footprint of multi-site retail customers.
- Manage the customer experience and meet or exceed all project requirements
- Ensure gross profit margin is maintained or improved during the life of the project
- Provide customer written and verbal reports, provide project status, and attend all customer conference calls/meetings as required
- Develop and execute the project plan including scheduling, staging, installation guide development, reporting and other project activities and milestones
- Ensure both external and internal project milestones and metrics are met or exceeded
- Maintain a high level of customer satisfaction
- Ensure that the department maintains cash flow by rapid completion and invoicing
- Ensure the project follows established processes including Statement of Work (SoW), Installation Guides, Staging Guides, etc.
- Other responsibilities as required by senior management
- 3+ years experience in IT or telecommunications project management (hardware deployment and managed services)
- Field Service deployment experience a must
- Experience with platforms or 1099 employees