“How would you like to make an impact?” Come and join our team where our purpose is serving individuals with disabilities! Are you ready to explore new opportunities?”
When you join ServiceSource, you do more than simply switch companies to advance your career. You become a part of the ServiceSource family, a group of talented men and women who drive innovation, embrace change, and celebrate the global community.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
These duties and responsibilities will be rated on the Annual Performance Review.
- Plan, Coordinate, train, motivate, monitor and evaluate performance on employees.
- Assign duties to employees
- Ensure that all employees are trained in kitchen safety, sanitation, and safe use of cleaning supplies, customer service, disability awareness and sensitivity.
- Establish and maintain high standards in food handling, serving, cleaning and sanitation.
- Oversee all assigned operations including supervision of employees, meeting of contractual obligations and other items as necessary.
- Establish and follow standard operation procedures to maintain consistency of service performed.
- Recommend changes in service, personnel, equipment and controls which will improve services to the customer.
- Continually and critically evaluate all assignees work activities as a base for developing more informative data for management decision making, increased efficiency and/or reduced cost.
- Perform all duties and responsibilities in a timely and efficient manner and in accordance with established company policies to achieve the overall objectives of this position.
- Keep immediate supervisor fully informed of all problems or unusual matters of significance promptly and take necessary corrective action where appropriate or suggest alternative courses of action.
- Supervise the orientation and training of all food service personnel to maximize productivity and their work potential and permit promotion from within as the needs of the operation and company require.
- Hold staff and employee meetings on a regular basis.
- Evaluate on a continuing basis the work performance of assigned personnel as the basis for individual counseling to improve work performance or commendation where justified. Recommend transfer or dismissal of unqualified or otherwise unsatisfactory employees and salary adjustments.
- At all times, project a favorable image of ServiceSource to promote its aim and objectives and to foster and enhance public recognition and acceptance of the company.
- Assist in the development and recommendation of operational objectives.
- Process injury reports and disability claims.
- Develop and train Assistant Managers and appraise their performance.
- Perform administrative tasks as required
- Assist in facility inspections
- Assist in the requisitioning of equipment and supplies.
- Assist in interviewing and screening applicants for employment.
- Perform other duties as directed.
Qualifications: Education, Experience and Certification(s)
- Five years’ experience with at least two years as a Project Manager or Dining Facility Manager of a similar project and three years general experience.
- Bachelor of Science or Bachelor of Arts degree in Food Management; may be substituted for general experience.
- ServSafe (Renew every 5 Years) Certified or similar sanitation certification.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Must be thoroughly knowledgeable in the following areas: sanitation, conducting training, security, food preparation, customer relations, menu selection, safety and accident prevention, equipment maintenance
- Ability to operate a computer using Microsoft software.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk. The employee may occasionally lift or move office products and supplies, up to 75 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
What We Offer – for Benefit Eligible Employees May Include:
Because ServiceSource hires the best people, we work hard to provide benefits that make their lives better, so we offer a comprehensive benefit program which features:
- Health coverage for you and your family through Medical, Dental, and Vision plans.
- Financial protection with 100% company paid Disability, Life, Accidental Death & Dismemberment insurance.
- A 403(b)-Retirement plan in which the company matches dollar for dollar on a generous percentage matching up to 3% of your contribution.
- Tax advantages through Flexible Spending and Health Savings accounts that allow you to pay for specific healthcare and dependent care expenses with pre-tax dollars.
- To help you manage your work and life needs, we offer an Employee Assistance Program, Wellness Program, and Tuition Assistance.
- A generous paid time-off program in which the benefits increase based on your tenure with the company.
ServiceSource is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. If accommodation is needed in the application process, arrangements can be made with the local regional office http://www.servicesource.org/contact-us.We are an E-Verify Employer and a drug-free workplace. Pre-employment background checks are required for all employment positions.
PAY TRANSPARENCY POLICY STATEMENT:
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information