We're growing! Come work at California industry leading Roofing, Solar, and HVAC company.
Must have a minimum of 3 years experience working in the roofing construction industry
Semper Solaris, the fastest growing leader in the Residential Solar Installation industry, is looking for an organized and motivated Roofing Project Manager in our Roofing department. Semper Solaris designs and installs solar power systems for homes and businesses. Our commitment to excellence has earned us an industry-wide reputation for being one of the top roofing and solar company in California.
Under the general direction of the Riverside Branch Manager the Roofing Construction Manager performs a wide variety of Operations duties. The ideal candidate will be have high attention to detail and a genuine care to his/her work craft. Most importantly the ideal candidate will be able to maintain a high level of business ethics.
- Communicate with employees and subcontractors to provide job specifications
- Coordinate with office admin and subcontractors to schedule customer jobs
- Ensure subcontractors are performing work to meet Semper's Standards
- Manage jobs within provided budget and track overall job profitability
- Maintain Installation Calendar, coordinate crews and deliveries to ensure a timely install
- Visit jobs in progress and ensure customer satisfaction
- Respond to roofing project emergencies (leaks, damages, and urgent customer concerns)
- Monitor roof installation to manufacturer specifications, contract terms, and Semper Solaris’ Safety Standards.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in construction management
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in the roofing industry
- Ability to set expectations and service customers through project completion
- Strong verbal communication skills with both internal and external customers
- Knowledge of roofing codes, regulations, and manufacturer specifications
- Ability to diagnose installation errors and recommend corrective action
- Must demonstrate a high sense of urgency
- Strong time management capabilities and ability to navigate logistics of region
- Ability to safely and successfully perform the essential job functions consistent with the ADA, FMLA and other federal, state and local standards, including meeting qualitative and/or quantitative productivity standards.
- Ability to maintain regular, punctual attendance consistent with the ADA, FMLA and other federal, state and local standards
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position for long periods of time
- Must be able to talk, listen and speak clearly on telephone
- Competitive salary!
- Full benefits package including health, vision, and dental insurance!
- Career path opportunities for top performers!
Semper Solaris is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.