MOCA Systems, Inc. provides innovative program and construction management services to clients around the world. Established in 1999, MOCA is a leading owner’s representative firm providing program and project management services nationally. We embrace a vision to help our clients transform the way their complex projects are planned, designed, built, and managed.
We are seeking a Project Manager for our proven project management team supporting a Federal agency client at Fort Belvoir, VA. Candidates must have a thorough understanding of project management, cost management, practical knowledge of construction means and methods, scheduling, and demonstrate excellent written and oral communications skills.
- U.S. Citizen
- Active Secret Security Clearance
- 4-year B.S. degree in management, construction management, engineering, architecture or Accounting/Finance.
- 10+ years of experience in the general construction industry and project management.
- Previous experience on federal projects specifically DOD and/or USACE, and with MILCON Programs.
- Experience with Military Design and Construction Process.
- Demonstrated proficiency with MS Excel, MS Word, and MS PowerPoint.
- Demonstrated experience preparing graphics-based presentations.
- Project scheduling experience and experience with Primavera P6 and/or MS Project.U.
Candidate must be able to perform the typical duties and responsibilities this job which requires:
- Ensure all deliverables are completed on time and within budget.
- Solid organization, planning, collaboration, and leadership skills.
- Communicate clearly, both verbally and in writing, with a wide variety of technical professionals.
- Effectively coordinate and work independently with the client and stakeholders to accurately identify and capture project requirements.
- Paid Holidays
- Life Insurance
- Vacation/paid time off
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Flexible Schedules
- Long Term Disability
- Retirement / Pension Plans