Axom Technologies is currently seeking a skilled Project Manager to join our growing team! The candidate shall be responsible for the successful coordination of large, complex task order (or a group of task orders affecting the same common / standard / field system) and shall assist the Program Manager in working with the Government Contracting Officer (CO), Contracting Officer Representative (COR), the task order-level TMs, Government management personnel and customer agency representatives.
- Ensure compliance with all regulatory and administrative requirements imposed by the contract in coordination with the Contractor’s contracts staff
- Review risk and risk mitigation activities and allocate resources for the same
- Allocate resources (staffing, facilities, and equipment) to multiple simultaneous requirements
- Manage the activities of the project team
- Provide direction and mentoring to project team members; set the appropriate goals and objectives
- Work with the higher level Program or Project Manager, if applicable, to provide effective and efficient management of the contractor’s effort
- Provide analysis of operational objectives and draft plans to meet objectives
- Prepare and complete action plans to be presented to the Government
- Mitigate project risks and issues that occur
- Document system and project process improvements
- Coordinate the activities of lower level Project Managers to achieve synergy across TTOs
- Develop multi-project Work Breakdown structures and Integrated Master Schedules to deconflict allocation of resources
- Provide detailed tracking of requirements for reporting to Government customers
- Eight (8) years experience in managing projects and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity within the Federal Government is required.
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university is required.
- Six (6) years demonstrated experience in conducting requirements analysis, resource allocation, project costing, deliverable tracking, schedule and financial data monitoring, and reporting may be substituted for a Bachelor’s degree.
- PMP Certification Required
- TS/SCI w/ Polygraph required
An Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities