Pegasus Support Services, LLC is a Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business, formed in 2011 and headquartered in Woodstock, Georgia. Our company is dedicated to providing superior Logistics and Facilities operations and Maintenance support services to our customers. Our corporate culture emphasizes a commitment to providing our customers with a high level of reliable, high quality customer service, diligent cost control and continuous quality improvement. We achieve these goals by hiring and training the highest quality employees and by empowering them to “do the right thing" and to provide the customer with unparalleled support. Pegasus Support Services, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer Veterans / Disabled.
Contract Award Contingent Position. Project Manager for a multi-location, facilities maintenance services contract based in Fort Worth, TX. Position works under the general supervision of a Senior Level Operations Manager or higher position. This position will be responsible for managing, training, and supervising staff personnel, sub-contractors, and contract deliverables in the operations and maintenance of General Services Administration (GSA) facilities supporting federal government agencies and tenants. This position is typically assigned difficult projects and performs a variety of Operations & Maintenance project management functions.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Management of Operations and Maintenance contract to maintain and operate facilities and utility systems to include HVAC, ductwork, piping, electrical, plumbing, fire protection, water treatment, grounds maintenance, and custodial services on a multiple facility contract.
- Perform operations and maintenance functions including planning, directing, and budgeting for the assigned contract
- Perform O&M Management administration functions, handling a variety of actions and problems relating to assigned contracts. May prepare and analyze project fund status reports, review billing procedures, and contractual requirement submittals.
- Monitor management plans designed to accomplish contractual objectives and provide direction and support to subcontractors, support staff, trades, and crafts.
- Responsible for monitoring budgets on assigned contract
- May provide onsite management assistance with the coordination and negotiation of contract changes.
- May prepare customer correspondence concerning contract commitments, and modifications
- Responsible for keeping current on government regulations and commercial trends. Monitor contract compliance requirements to ensure compliance with Service Contract Act, Davis Bacon Act, and other Federal regulations as required.
- Responsible for safety of all personnel on job, including subcontractor-personnel, compliance with environmental standards and quality of work performed
- May be required to interface with labor union contacts and determine how to handle grievances
- Research and address customer and employee complaints
- Participate in long range planning of facility maintenance activities
- Responsible for scheduling of work to be performed
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum of at least 5 (five) years of recent (within the past 7 years) experience in the management and supervision of building mechanical maintenance operations for multiple facilities.
- Valid driver’s license
- Be able to read, write and speak English fluently
- Bachelor's degree a plus.
- Highly organized and able to manage simple and complex projects simultaneously
- Experience in federal government contracting desired
- Must pass OSHA 30-hour safety course
- Excellent management and employee relations skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential matters
- Ability to work independently and recommend solutions to problems
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, and Projects
- Superior attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment while attending to multiple tasks and demands
- This position requires access to a government facility. You must be able to obtain and maintain a government security clearance. A thorough company and US Government background check will be performed.
- Building Operator Certification® (BOC)
- Knowledge of technical maintenance and support of mechanical systems which may include HVAC, pumps, motors, valves, chilled water distribution systems, and electrical workstations
- Ability to troubleshoot issues identified during normal routine work or emergency response
- Ability to Perform Preventive Maintenance routines
- Experience with monitoring Building/System Conditions
- Experience with maintaining shift logs/reports
- Experience with the National Computerized Maintenance Management System (NCMMS) preferred
- Knowledge of Building Automation Systems (BAS), Niagara Tridium Jace controls/system, Public Address Systems, and Computerized Lighting Systems
- Knowledge of fire protection and life safety systems
- Knowledge of Continuity of Operations Planning
- Experience with Scheduling and Record Keeping
- Knowledge of occupational safety and health program
- Knowledge of Asbestos management, OSHA regulations, and all applicable Federal, State, and Local asbestos regulations CFR 40-763 and 29 CFR 1910.
- Knowledge of Hazardous waste and environmental reporting
- Knowledge of Smart and Sustainable Building Technologies
- Proficiency in applicable controls systems (e.g. JCI, Honeywell, Siemens, Delta, Automated Logic, Alerton, and Tridium Niagra)
- Familiarity and or experience with Building Re-tuning Training
- Smart and Sustainable Buildings (SSB) Training
- Familiarity with Local sanitation district regulations, air quality district regulations, and other environmental regulations
- Familiarity with The Safe Drinking Water Act, PL 99-339 and the Environmental Protection Agency Safe Drinking Water regulations (40 CFR 141.43, Sections A and D)
Must be able to communicate effectively with customer(s), direct and indirect staff, supervisors and office personnel.
A background check and drug screen will be conducted for this position.