Kelly Services is currently seeking Project Manager position with the strong possibility of extending for one of customers who is one of the top international companies in Gaithersburg, MD area.
Kelly is a full-service workforce solutions provider to 98% of the Fortune 100™ companies. We provide employment to more than 700,000 people annually and we deal with some of the largest and best companies both nationally and locally.
Job Title: Project Manager
Pay Rate: $74/hr - $75/hr
Location: Gaithersburg, MD
Project Manager (PM) who serves as key coordinator of projects related to Access Services’ portals and websites. In addition, the PM will be responsible for leading the planning activities and preparing for launches of brands into the Access Services suite of services.
Access Services Project Manager
The project manager will be part of the Access Services Project Management Office (PMO). The project manager is responsible for the effective management of cross functional project teams and the efficient governance of the project. This includes planning, executing, milestone tracking, monitoring variances to plan and budget, reporting progress to stakeholders and ultimately ensuring all project milestones and objectives are successfully met. The Project Manager is also responsible for utilizing resources in an efficient manner and maintaining a co-operative, motivated and successful team.
Key Roles/ Responsibilities:
• Facilitates delivery coordination amongst multiple project teams and drive day to day project planning and execution as it relates to product development efforts with vendor partners. The delivery coordination includes vendor management, project planning, issue and risk management, execution coordination, SME engagement, task management, and decision facilitation.
• Accountable for project delivery to ensure change is delivered to meet business need and to the agreed time, scope and quality.
• Govern the delivery of projects ensuring robust business case tracking, delivery and subsequent benefits realization are tracked and managed.
• Conduct high-level scoping, impact and risk assessments. Estimate costs, timescales and resource requirements for the successful delivery of the project(s) to an agreed scope, and the subsequent benefits realization review.
• Acts as point of contact for assigned project/s to ensure that needs and perspectives are effectively integrated, maximizing efficiency and sponsor/brand satisfaction.
• Ensure that realistic project plans are prepared and maintained and tracks all activities against the plan, providing regular and accurate reports to upper management.
• Provides day to day project management support for assigned projects, working closely with vendor delivery partners, business/functional/client teams.
• Coordinates efforts of all resources assigned to the project or projects, including third-party contractors or consultants, in order to deliver projects according to the plan. The Project Manager will participate in the definition of the project’s objectives and key milestones and oversee execution of the project throughout its lifecycle.
• Demonstrates ability to collaborate with multiple stakeholders to plan work efforts, monitor task execution, identify and manage key risks and issues.
• Participate in workstream synchronization meetings, this includes facilitating Sprint Planning, establishing Daily Standups with the Scrum Master, coordinating Demonstrations, and conducting Retrospective meetings.
• Ensure all project management documentation requirements and stage-gate controls are respected.
• Responsible for change control, gaining agreement for revisions to the project(s) from project sponsors and other key stakeholders.
• Responsible for the overall health of the projects by monitoring on-time and on budget milestone attainment, project risk control and project governance.
• Provides effective leadership, directs and counsels project team members, ensuring that team members are motivated and actively engage in the project delivery.
• Demonstrates analytical and effective problem-solving skills
• Other duties as required.
• 8+ years of project management and implementation experience.
• Must possess depth in website and portal design, as well as experienced in developing interfaces to websites and portals.
• Experience managing call center implementation projects.
• Demonstrated ability to effectively establish and maintain working relationships with peers and constituents at all levels of the organization.
• Ability to manage multiple, complex projects simultaneously.
• Excellent interpersonal skills to influence and impact others in the support of the client is a must.
• Demonstrated analysis and problem-solving skills using innovative thinking.
• Experience with standard project management tools, methodologies and frameworks.
• Broad working knowledge and experience with healthcare applications and technology.
• Experience in managing large-scale projects.
• Experience working with and negotiating with external vendors.
• Strong MS WORD, MS VISIO, MS EXCEL and MS PROJECT skills
• Implement decisions and determine work optimization opportunities.
• Extensive familiarity and experience with multiple development methodologies used in product and/or solution design, build and implementation.
• Demonstrated leadership in optimizing project management processes (scope management, issue management, risk management, schedule management, budget management and quality management)
• Strong facilitation skills to keep meetings and workshop on time and effective.
• Excellent communication skills with extensive experience in escalating/resolving issues with the assistance of executive leadership.
• A self-starter with high levels of drive, energy, resilience and a desire for professional excellence.
• Ability to analyze requests or issues and provide the best possible solution.
• Ability to prioritize, re-schedule or adapt to changes.
• Ability to make decisions in pressure situations at a management level.
• Must enjoy a dynamic, fast-paced environment, operating both independently and as part of a team.
• Bachelor's Degree required, Master's Degree preferred
• Understanding of Agile methodology, Scaled Agile preferred
• PMP Certified preferred
• Lean Six Sigma experience preferred
• Program Management Experience preferred
• Experience using JIRA for change management
If interested, please let me know immediately!
Kelley Arzola | Commercial Recruiter II | Kelly Services Global Talent Solutions
Kelly Temporary Employee Perks:
• Group medical, prescription, vision, dental, life, and short-term disability insurance options that are available for purchase—and the coverage is portable*
• Service bonus plan
• Holiday pay plan
• Weekly electronic pay options
• Free online training campus available
• Exclusive online employee community
• Corporate discounts
- This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. To be considered for this position, you MUST submit your resumes. If you have questions about the position, you may contact Kelley Arzola at 779-230-2741 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org, however your resume must be received directly from the job posting. Due to the high volume of responses anticipated, only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Kelly puts you in charge of your career, with access to cutting edge projects and technologies in industry leading organizations. Top companies throughout the world have trusted Kelly as a premier source of engineering talent and services since 1965. And engineering job seekers know Kelly as a firm with an unmatched reputation for quality, integrity, and professionalism. Whether you seek the variety and flexibility of working on short-term project engagements or prefer contract-to-hire or direct-hire placement with our clients, apply with Kelly to explore opportunities that suit your specific professional interests.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.