Location: Bauxite, AR
Salary: $95,000 to $120,000/yr.
Paid Relocation: YES
Our Client Company is a global leader in industrial chemical manufacturing and is continuously innovating and transforming to exceed client expectations and industry standards.
Education: Project Manager
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering required.
- Minimum three years’ leadership experience
- Working in a Union environment preferred.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities: Project Manager
- Coordinate with Operations Manager to schedule downtime and equipment availability for completion of capital improvements without negatively impacting customer needs.
- Interpret technical results and make technical recommendations to the Plant Manager and operations.
- Oversee capital budget and expenditures/CAR system – to assure they are timely, accurate, and fulfill needs of facility. Ensure capital improvements are completed in a manner that meets capital budget, project objectives, and project schedules and provide the functionality needed for proper operation and maintenance.
- Manages capital budget and expenditures. Updates capital spending forecasts and project schedules.
- Prioritize planned and unplanned expenditures to stay within the boundaries of the financial plan/budget.
- Interface with engineering resources to coordinate Process and Project Engineering activities as it relates to maintenance and capital projects and process improvements.
- Establish reliability targets and goals for equipment and processes.
- Four direct reports: Develop, coach, and supervise Process and Project Engineers, and Controls Technician.
- Identify, develop, and support reliability programs and strategies.
- Assist with operations in troubleshooting equipment and process problems as requested by operations and logistics.
- Support direct and indirect reports with their job functions.
- Facilitate new product development (NPD) processes by supporting plant trials and communication of plant capabilities and performance with the technology, engineering, and logistics groups.
- Provide recognition to employees for exceptional performance and initiative when warranted.
- Enforce progressive disciplinary action for employees in violation of company policies as defined by the Employee Handbook.
- Support EHS&S Manager to ensure all production
Bonus: $9,500 to $12,000