Strength Through Diversity
Ground breaking science. Advancing medicine. Healing made personal.
The Project Manager primarilysupports the Chief Medical Officer with various clinical safety/qualityinitiatives and projects. The position will provide operational,administrative, and project management support, including developing projectplans, monitoring adherence, and reviewing and facilitating progress towarddeliverables.
Responsibilities may includereviewing, developing and preparing reports, validating and analyzing reportdata, managing meeting agenda and minutes, preparing updates to hospitalleadership, and participation in ad-hoc projects as needed.
This position requires stronganalytical skills, interpersonal skills, time management, project management,project coordination experience and the ability to work well with all levels ofinternal management and staff, as well as outside clients and vendors.
The Project Manager will be expected to:
- Plan, direct, and coordinate activities of designatedproject(s) to ensure that goals or objectives of the project are accomplishedwithin prescribed time frame and funding parameters.Alters plansand makes recommendations for future project phases or future projects, basedon lessons learned from the project.
- Participate in and coordinate efforts for ongoing siteand system-level quality initiatives, including reduction of hospital acquiredinfections, readmissions, and excess days
- Track project plans and review/communicate progress,deadlines, results, required actions and data sets
- Coordinate meetings and facilitate collaboration acrossinternal departments
- Directs and coordinates activities of project personnelto ensure project progresses on schedule and within prescribed budget,including consultants and other outside vendors.
- Escalate issues and delays accordingly.
- Provide regular updates amp; reports performance inall forums (external/internal) related to requirements
- Develop reports to display the data using a variety ofreporting tools such as Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Organize requests for data and reports
- Collaboratewith stakeholders across MSHS and MSSL
- Trackand trend patient care outcomes to identify opportunities.
- Usecritical thinking skills to complete thorough review of data.
- Demonstrateworking knowledge of quality metric requirements
- May have supervisor of more junior project or administrativestaff, depending on department
- All other duties as assigned
Bachelor’s degree required; Master's Degree preferred
5 years of relevant experience; project managementexperience preferred
Shift : Full-time
Primary Location: New York-New York