Strength Through Diversity
Ground breaking science. Advancing medicine. Healing made personal.
The Project Manager I oversees the operational aspects and scope of a specific project and ongoing departmental initiatives. S/he is responsible for the creation and monitoring of timelines and other specifications for projects pertaining to departmental initiatives. The Project Manager I extracts data and generates highly complex reports, including the maintenance of monthly financial and operational dashboards.
A. Project Management
1. Plans, directs and coordinates activities of designated project(s) to ensure that goals or objectives of the project are accomplished within the prescribed time frame and funding parameters. Alters plans and makes recommendations for future project phases or future projects, based on lessons learned from the project.
2. Reviews project proposal or plan to determine time frame, funding limitations, procedures for accomplishing project(s).
3. Ensures all staffing requirements and allotment of available resources to various phases of project met.
4. Confers with staff to outline work plan and to assign duties, responsibilities, and scope of authority.
5. Directs and coordinates activities of project personnel to ensure project progresses on schedule and within prescribed budget.
6. Reviews status reports prepared by project personnel and modifies schedules or plans as required.
7. Prepares project reports for management, client, or others. Confers with project personnel to provide technical advice and to resolve problems.
8. May oversee participating members of the project to ensure communication is timely and accurate, and that the project needs are met, including documentation for the project.
9. Performs other related duties.
B. Data Analysis
1. Prepares, reconciles, and analyzes highly complex data when requested by management to support decision-making.
2. Analyzes data gathered and may develop solutions for financial or operational challenges facing practices within the MSSL ambulatory network.
3. Documents findings of studies and prepares recommendations for implementation of new systems, procedures, or organizational changes.
4. Responsible for the maintenance of Mount Sinai St. Luke’s ambulatory data including the development of monthly or quarterly operational and financial dashboards.
5. Assists in developing tools for data collection to simplify and communicate financial and operational objectives.
6. Reviews and audits databases on a regular basis to ensure accuracy of data. Makes corrections and additions to database records, as required.
7. Implements solutions for any data management issues. May develop training tools for staff with varying degrees of knowledge regarding extraction of data.
- Bachelor’s degree required; Master's Degree preferred
- 5 years of relevant experience including project management and data analysis
Strength Through Diversity
Shift : Full-time
Primary Location: New York-New York