Position :: Project Manager II
Duration :: 6 months
Location:: Neenah WI 54956
Note: Onsite in Neenah and will be 20 hours per week.
In partnership with Project Leader, takes full responsibility for the definition, documentation and satisfactory completion of medium-scale projects (typically lasting 6-12 months, with direct business impact, teams of 3-5 and firm deadlines).
Identifies, assesses and manages risks to the success of the project.
Ensures that realistic project and quality plans are prepared and maintained and provides regular and accurate reports to stakeholders as appropriate.
Ensures Quality reviews occur on schedule and according to procedure.
Manages the change control procedure, and ensures that project deliverables are completed within planned cost, timescale and resource budgets, and are signed off.
Provides effective leadership to the project team, and takes appropriate action where team performance deviates from agreed tolerances.
Experienced position that requires a Bachelors or Masters degree.
- The team is looking for a project manager to help manage current projects, and lead strategy for digital work within our global R&D
- The team is managing innovation project- pilot projects
- Working on digital projects – mobile apps, IOT devices, digital products, Conversational UI
- Day to day will be tracking projects, managing the budget, staying on task, pushing the project forward
- 20 hours a week- could go up Requirements
- Agile experience is preferred
- 3-5 years of project management experience
- Understanding of modern technologies
- Could be managing up to 5 projects at once
- SharePoint experience
- Needs to work on their own- doesn’t need hand holding
- There will be training but the contractor needs to be self-driven
- Knowledge of ecommerce, digital products, IOT or emerging technologies would be great Logistics
- Sit onsite in Neenah
- 20 hours a week- could be 4 days a week
- Can be flexible
- Work with global teams so there will need to be set meeting times but can work around that