Project Manager II provides project support and leadership to cross-functional teams consisting of members from key business functions and technical functions to document, analyze, and lead improvement initiatives.
- Project evaluation, definition/goal setting, project planning and identifying/securing appropriate resources, delegating work and managing deliverables, analyzing complex information, developing and presenting recommendations to leadership, sharing information with appropriate internal/external constituents,
- Delivery of improved performance measurement capabilities,
- Develop and manage relationships with cross-functional stakeholders,
- Manage team responsible for several process improvement projects and/or activities,
- Overall responsibility for ensuring project implementation and/or support within scope of responsibility, to include activities such as process flow definition, operational readiness support, process documentation, communication, and/or project management.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent.
- 5-7 years related work experience.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities :
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
- Perform lease audits (lease/amendments review, file audit)
- Prepares and submits notice letters to Landlords regarding equipment changes
- Obtain Landlord consent for equipment or lease changes
- Draft and negotiate the terms of Lease Agreements and Lease Amendments with Landlords
- Complete Lease and/or Amendment business and legal approval packages
- Submittal of collocation applications to tower companies
- Coordination of any fees required for collocation applications, structural, zoning and permitting fees, etc.
- Coordination of site visits (if required)
- Obtain any necessary due diligence from site or property owners and confirm leasing, zoning permitting, and environmental compliance
- Support RSD team to obtain, review/approve A&E deliverables from A&E vendors as needed
- Supports Regional Architecture and Engineering team as needed for ordering Structural Analysis from vendors
- Negotiate and coordinate execution of Agreements, Leases, access and utility easements, and amendments as necessary
- Obtain Zoning and Permitting approvals as necessary
- Obtain Notice to Proceed from site or tower owner (if required), and complete any Notice to Proceed requirements
- Maintain milestone completion forecasts in database
- Upload documents into database and manage document control as required
- Resolve leasing, zoning, and permitting issues as needed Vendor and general project coordination/administrative support PO's, invoicing, data basing, reporting
Skills and Experience:
- Experience in real estate, leasing, contracts, and/or telecommunications preferred
- Expert ability using Microsoft Office products and database systems
- Good communications skills: written and oral
- Detail oriented and highly organized
- Business skills should include excellent leadership & negotiation skills, strong customer orientation, excellent conflict management skills, excellent analytical & problem solving capability, excellent communication skills both oral and written, a strong business minded approach.