Kingfisher Systems, Inc. provides national security services and solutions to private industry and the U.S Government. We specialize in management, analytical, and Information Technology (IT) support to the Intelligence, Homeland Security, and Counterintelligence (CI) Communities. We pride ourselves on the high quality, innovative, cost-effective, and customer-tailored services and support our name has come to be associated with since our founding in 2005.
At Kingfisher Systems, the secrets to our success are our values, principles, and people: every employee counts, and we rely on our employees to ensure our customers receive excellent mission support and services. Our unique corporate strategy focuses on customer and employee satisfaction, and we do �whatever it takes� to ensure we deliver on our commitments to each.
- Responsible for leading mid-size IT tasks/projects in delivering a complex IT solution to the customer in accordance with the project charter, project agreement or contract.
- Overall performance responsibility for managing scope, cost, schedule, and contractual deliverables for IT-related projects.
- Activities include hands-on management and applying techniques for planning, tracking, change control, and risk management of IT-related projects.
- Responsible for managing all project resources, including subcontractors, and for establishing an effective communication plan with the project team and the customer.
- Provide day-to-day direction to the project team and regular project status to the customer.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Experience in a cyber security field. Understanding of triangle cyber security model objectives and technologies used as NIST 800-53 security controls. Strong Microsoft Excel, Word, and Microsoft Project Plan Experience. Experience in Agile project management.
- Ability to develop project plans with the goal to stay within budgets and deliver on contracts; identifying resources needed.
- Ability to develop schedules and methods for measuring results; identifying risks and issues.
- Ability to complete projects by coordinating resources and timetables.
- Ability to verify application results by conducting system audits of technologies and processes implemented.
- Accomplishes financial objectives by forecasting requirements; following an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Organizing and managing all phases of the project to ensure on-time completion Assembling and coordinating project team members; assigning individual responsibilities. Planning and overseeing the preparation and dissemination of project communications.
Years of Experience: 10+
IAT Level III
Any of the Following:
CISSP (or Associate)
MUST Also POSSESS One of the following:
PMI-ACP (Agile Certified
Scrum Alliance (Certified
Required Clearance: **Current active Secret level or higher**
Kingfisher Systems, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with a disability.